Google Wave User Guide


Two weeks ago I got my Google Wave invite. After waiting for a few months I was ready to give this new Google invention a test run. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand........wait, what the???? Huh?

Yeah most people are experiencing the same thing when they finally get to use Google Wave. There isn't much to Google Wave, yet it makes no sense at all without tons of people/contacts ALSO using it. It just doesn't make sense. Well luckily some users got to play around with Google Wave for the last few months and they have written guides for us to start putting the pieces together, to help us wrap our heads around Google Wave.

If you're having trouble understanding Google Wave check out this guide to all the features. If you would like a Google Wave Invite I happen to have a few left. Just send me an email at: nemrel@gmail.com.

No comments: